Thursday, May 1, 2014

Inspiration (Secrets of the New Writing Revolution)

Since so many great ideas have
Come to me while I am:

In a car pool line
At baseball practice
At swim lessons
At piano practice

And are subsequently
Forgotten while I:

Do laundry
Prepare meals
Clean the house
Work

I decided to make an
IDEA NOTEBOOK
So that I could jot all my little ideas

Down
As
They
Come

So I can skip the inspiration step and
Flesh the ideas out during my
Downtime
Thereby markedly increasing my productivity and writerly output

I would like to share with you the success of
Day One
Of the New Writing Revolution (TM)

I wrote
IDEA NOTEBOOK
Really big in black sharpie on a notebook
With a fancy drop shadow
And then I had to go pick the kids up from school.

Today's word count: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment